For Rosaries & Religious Jewelry, go to:
From the Latin for "crowns of roses," CoronŠ
Rosarum is a company founded in
1990 and dedicated to the honor of the Blessed
Mother. CoronŠ Rosarum offers a variety of educational
materials for religious education programs,
Catholic Schools, homeschooling families, and interested individuals,
including the following:
- The Week of Graces, a Catholic VBS that
for nearly 20 years has offered a variety of
Catholic curricula for children ages 5-14. Joyful and fun, with a history of inspiring a generation of Catholics to love their faith, the program is rich with the heritage, prayers, and devotions of the Catholic Faith.
- Heroes of Grace, a collection of 50+ one-page flyers or bulletin inserts geared to the liturgical calendar (Sept.-May) featuring inserts about a Saint for each week and a Virtue for each month. These inserts have been used in over 700 classes over 8 years; carefully researched, written, and illustrated for age-specific audiences, they have a solid track record of teaching students, catechists, parents, and adults about the example of heroes of the Catholic Faith. Go to the "Heroes of Grace" tab to click on thumbnails to see full-size samples of these inserts. This program can be purchased as a CD of pdfs for reproduction to meet your program's needs; it is also available as comb-bound booklet version for homeschoolers, parents, and individuals interested in learning more about the Saints and Virtues.
- Saints Who Saw with Their Hearts, a supplement to Heroes of Grace designed especially for students with special needs. The book provides very simple stories about four saints whose own experience included struggles with some of the problems that special needs students might face: Saint Joseph Cupertino, Saint Margaret of Castello, Saint Therese of Lisieux, and Blessed Hermann of Reichenau. With color pictures, simple text, and coloring pages. Comb-bound book sells for $15.00 plus $5.00 shipping. To order, simply indicate the title in your contact form; a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Customizable Holy Cards: Pick your favorite prayer, Scripture quote, or sentiment; personalize it with a greeting or the name of your parish or program; and have that information printed to your specifications on the back of your choice of holy cards--the Good Shepherd, Christ on the Cross, the Resurrection, The Holy Spirit, the Blessed Mother, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Joseph, St. Theresa, or many others to choose from. For more information, please use the Contact Us form to contact Carol Jones. Cards are sold @$10.00/48 cards, which is only 20 cents per holy card!
- CoronŠ Rosarum also offers custom handmade heirloom-quality rosaries, rosary bracelets, penal rosaries, chaplets, and religious jewelry using semi-precious stones, pearls, or crystal beads, with sterling silver wire and medals; more modestly priced designs can be ordered using glass or wooden beads and silver- or gold-plated wire and medals. Go to Etsy.com/CoronaeRosarum to view current inventory or use the Contact Us form to specify what you would like to order.
Heroes of Grace 2: 2016-2017:
Saints of Mercy 2 is ready for delivery!
Heroes of Grace, the enrichment program that celebrates the Saints and Virtues for children, adolescents, and adults, is now available for purchase as an Insert Program for Catholic CCD Programs, Catholic Schools, Confirmation and RCIA Prep, and Adult Education. Spiral-bound copies of the book will be available for Homeschool and Individual use in the coming weeks.
This year's Heroes of Graceprogram continues to celebrate the Year of Mercy with the Spiritual Works of Mercy (last year's program featured the Corporal Works of Mercy). This year's Saints provide examples of the Spiritual Works of Mercy in action. Learn more specifics by clicking Heroes of Grace on the taskbar above.
The Week of Graces: The average VBS is 3 hours/day for 5 days--the same amount of time as an entire semester of weekly Religious Education classes. However, the VBS format can be a more effective way to help children experience their faith--especially if it builds each day on recurring themes! If, during a week of songs, crafts, prayers, skits, and events that all reinforce a central theme, children learn about saints, virtues, and truths of their Faith, then these experiences--Children's Adoration Service, Marian Procession, or Rosary Walk--can give them a taste of the beauties of our Faith that may inspire them for a lifetime!
The Week of Graces is designed to teach and to delight--with the goal of opening a door to the heart--a door that, once opened, allows God to rush in and fill it with His Graces. The teachers and aides do not open that door; the children open it for themselves.
Over decades that The Week of Graces has been offered in many parishes in the Diocese of Arlington, many parents have noticed a change in their child's level of interest in their Faith after participating in this Program. One parent, with tears in her eyes, called The Week of Graces the answer to her prayers for her child, who by the end of The Week of Graces expressed a desire--for the first time--to go to church and to read more about the Saints. It is not uncommon for students to cry at the close of The Week of Graces because they do not want it to end.
For more information on The Week of Graces, go to the Week of Graces tab above or use the Contact Us form to contact Carol Jones directly.
God bless you and yours!